Are you overweight or feeling tired and sluggish? Do you suffer from brain fog, mood swings or frequent digestive upset?
Do you know, deep down, that you should feel better than you do?
Nutritional Therapy may benefit you in restoring health, energy and vitality.
Nutritional therapy is an evidence-based approach to maximising one’s health potential through individually formulated nutritional and lifestyle changes. It promotes the benefits of good, wholesome, unprocessed foods for optimal well-being, as well as the therapeutic effects of particular foods for specific health conditions. Nutritional therapy treats the body as a whole while seeking the root source of health concerns, rather than simply treating the symptoms. It is not intended to replace conventional medicines but to complement them.
Nutritional therapy focuses on natural, unprocessed whole foods which heal the body and boost overall health. A collaborative approach is taken to devise a meal plan that is nutritionally balanced, practical, enjoyable and sustainable. If any foods need to be reduced or eliminated for a period of time, viable alternatives will be suggested that will maintain nutritional needs. Natural foods are always the first line of treatment but, if necessary, vitamin and mineral supplements may be recommended to help alleviate certain symptoms or optimise nutritional status.
Health Concerns that benefit from Nutritional Therapy:
- Digestive Problems (Constipation, Diarrhoea, Bloating, IBS, Reflux, Food allergies/Intolerances, Diverticulitis)
- Weight problems (Weight gain/inability to lose weight, sugar cravings, blood sugar imbalances, diabetes)
- Cardio-Vascular Health (Raised cholesterol, high blood pressure, Metabolic Syndrome)
- Mental health & General Wellbeing (Low mood, Anxiety, Fatigue, Poor Concentration)
- Hormonal Imbalances/Women’s Health (infertility, PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Menopause symptoms, Recurring Thrush, Cystitis.)
- Autoimmune conditions (such as Fibromyalgia, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Lupus, Rheumatoid arthritis, that often do not respond to conventional medicine)
- Detoxification & Skin Conditions (Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea)
Nutritional therapy is all about ‘Bringing Nutrition to Life